We have a network of contacts in Italy and abroad that we use to create partnerships for the realization of projects and exchange activities abroad.
The “Agents of change”
Change agents are people who have the experience and skills to initiate and implement change. What are the tasks of an someone what is part of the network?
- Identify problems in their community and try to solve them
- Inspire others to change (in a sustainable, inclusive way)
- Never stop learning and get inspired to improve
- Actively promote or improve equality of opportunity,
- Look for new ways to make a difference
- Support and motivate others
- Encourage others to have new kinds of thoughts about a topic
- Offer different perspectives on how to act
Aims of network
- Bring together partners with common goals
- Facilitate new ideas
- Generate innovative initiatives and solutions to common problems
- Facilitate the exchange of knowledge to achieve common goals
- To bring together partners who share the same principles and purpose
- 7 July 2022, Turin 🎬
- 23 September 2022, Turin
- 5 June 2023, Varna
European Lead by Nature Network (ELLN)
European Lead by Nature Network (ELLN) has been created informally in the course of the past 18 months, through the cooperation of youth organizations around Europe that are foreseeing innovation within youth engagement, empowerment, and cooperation. Curiosity, learning and Sustainability are at the core of the activities of the members and they actively persuade to answer the needs of youth and youth workers by creating innovative contexts that boost those former elements (curiosity, learning, sustainability).
ELLN, it is in its sense a way of centering nature, humanistic, societal, quality leadership, and sustainability as main drivers, and approaches of the network. In the same time, apart from the external factors, each of us has an innate calling to lead ourselves and in other contexts we are being led by others, or at a higher or lesser degree leading others, teams, organizations (of any kind), families, communities, spaces, and environments.
Therefore, the ELLN has involved organizations that work with youth and also with expertise in research, education, and higher education, private sector and sees its own eco-system as an interdisciplinary unit that bonds all partners to best achieve innovative solutions that make a difference within the youth and in the communities.
- Bran, 31 October 2022
- Varna, 5 June 2023