Become a member
If you join FRM, you could:
- Increase your transversal, digital and entrepreneurial skills needed to create sustainable organizations. (Look in the NEWS for upcoming activities)
- Offer your professionalism to provide teaching and expertise in one or more projects and activities.
- Become part of an international community – thanks to our AGENTS OF CHANGE network.
- Increase your ability to work in multicultural environments (thanks to international networking events, look in the News for the next meeting)
- Work with organizations from other European countries (thanks to ongoing and completed projects)
- Shape your ideas, through the support of our design office (PSO)
- Support your community in an organized way (thanks to the corporate volunteer service)
- Improve your visibility and value to your community support actions (thanks to the PMI reporting service).
Who we are addressing
- To FRAMEWORK members, for whom we organize exclusive events and seminars on topics of common interest or current affairs every year, always guided by the 3 guiding principles (sustainability, inclusion, and empowerment) and in compliance with the association’s objectives.
- To entities and organizations (non-profit): we offer specific services to assist them in drafting projects and activities aimed at pursuing one or more objectives shared by the association.
- To young people and students who want to learn, value, or improve the skills necessary to participate in the world of work and today’s society.
- To adults who have left school or work and who intend to improve their skills to advance in their careers.
- To educators and trainers to support them in the development of new professional skills necessary to support the target groups of the association.
Particular attention is paid to subjects at risk of social and economic exclusion, such as the unemployed, immigrants, those in need of retraining, and women outside the labor market. FRAMEWORK helps them develop the skills required by the labor market, supporting them in addressing socioeconomic barriers. Thanks to the contributions and funding that we request before activating an initiative, our offer will always be free for everyone.