Who we are
FRAMEWORK is a non-profit cultural association that promotes the continuous improvement and empowerment of individuals and the community, through the establishment of activities for lifelong learning and participation in European initiatives.
The association was born with a strong propensity for international collaboration: we give access to opportunities for exchange with the outside world to individuals and organizations that are still little used to or prone to “European thought”. In fact, we have a network of national and international contacts through which we create partnerships for the implementation of projects and activities (in Italy and abroad) open to everyone.
FRAMEWORK – from the English “frame”, or “structure” – helps members to give shape to their ideas by making them concrete projects, according to the principles of sustainability, inclusion, growth, intended as essential professional and ethical resources to contribute to the continuous improvement of people and society, in line with the UN Sustainable Development Goals, the 20 principles of the European Pillar of Social Rights and the goals of the EU Youth Strategy.
Based in Torino, FRAMEWORK was founded by Valeria in 2020.
We promote a model of sustainable development to encourage businesses and individuals to conceive sustainability as a principle of inspiration for continuous change and improvement. We must learn to live within the limits of a single planet: in an equitable and dignified way for all, without exploiting – to the point of depleting – the natural systems from which we draw resources and without exceeding their ability to absorb waste and waste, generated by human activities. Through our actions we intend to foster the development of a mix of transversal, green and digital skills necessary to compete in the labor market, in the perspective of the development of a responsible and sustainable citizenship.
We offer empowerment actions through interpersonal communication, listening and support, to allow everyone to take possession of those resources that contribute to the realization of more capable, strong, resilient or happy individuals. Through the empowerment process we want to help people to reach a more objective, conscious, complete vision and therefore a resolution of the problems. In particular, we intend to foster the development of skills through dialogue between cultures, people with different nationalities, experiences and life paths, to promote inclusion and the solution of common problems.
We promote socioeconomic inclusion through empowerment paths and programs to improve transversal skills, offering activities aimed at the whole community to promote collaboration between different groups in order to create cohesive realities, which know how to interact best and be able to achieve excellent results in the long term. Our actions aim to spread values such as inclusion, equality, peace and the right to access services for citizens of all ages, cultures, nationalities, religions or socioeconomic backgrounds.
Who are the members
- contribute to the creation of inclusive and sustainable communities, by participating in the enhancement of their own territory and promoting empowerment and inclusion.
- join courses and activities for the development of skills and talents.
- enjoy priority access to international mobility and all the activities offered by the association.
- participate in first-hand opportunities for international cooperation.
- benefit from the services of the European Design Office.
- can provide organized and effective business volunteering.
- have access to the non-financial report of the volunteer activities carried out in the association.
- are part of a community that is committed to creating a more sustainable and inclusive world.
If you join, you can:
- Access free growth opportunities.
- Realize personal and professional projects.
- Contribute and enjoy the opportunities offered by international projects.
- Compare yourself with other members who have the same objectives, the same aspirations and, probably, the same difficulties.
- Be part of a multicultural group committed to internationalization.