FRAMEWORK is a non-profit cultural association that promotes the continuous improvement and empowerment of individuals and the community, through the establishment of activities for lifelong learning and participation in European initiatives.
The association deals with researching and sharing new methodologies, techniques and educational materials to foster the development of transversal skills necessary to compete in the world of work and to be a responsible citizen, active and involved.
FRAMEWORK helps members structure their personal and professional ideas and make them concrete projects, using sustainability, inclusion and empowerment as inspiration to contribute to the continuous improvement of people and society.
Based in Torino, FRAMEWORK was founded by Valeria in 2020. Today the association relies on the support of members, educators, teachers, coaches, consultants, entrepreneurs and trainers while also encouraging young men and women who are interested in sharing their knowledge and developing themselves and their expertise.
The association wants to offer a “structure” to support ideas, projects, human and professional growth of individuals and communities, so that everyone has the tools to be a promoter of their talent.
The association was founded with a strong propensity for international collaboration. The reason is to give access to exchange opportunities abroad to individuals and organizations that are not accustomed or are unwilling to think ‘European level’.
Particular attention is paid to those at risk of social and economic exclusion, such as the unemployed, immigrants, those in need of retraining, women outside the labour market. FRAMEWORK helps them to develop the skills required by the labour market and supports them in addressing socio-economic barriers. Thanks to the contributions and funding that we require before starting an initiative, our offer will always be free for everyone.
The tragedy of the pandemic pushes us to find new ways to involve the most fragile people in the process of digital transformation, so that no one is left behind. For this, a key aspect of our work is to build a more attractive and suitable learning alternative for anyone.
Today, the competences of FRAMEWORK range from education, interculture, sustainability, sustainable tourism, nutrition, entrepreneurship, but above all the international design and management of distance teaching.
Using sustainability, inclusion and empowerment as guiding principles to contribute to the continuous improvement of people and society, through courses, thematic workshops and collaborations with foreign companies.
Thanks to the sharing of the experience of individual members, FRAMEWORK offers a possibility of growth and harmonisation of skills, support for development between local and international institutions, internationalization of Italian public and private bodies.
The association aims to:
- Provide opportunities for developing a mix of transversal skills, digital “green” and key necessary to be prepared to compete in the labor market and -above all- be responsible and “sustainable” citizens.
- Contribute to the dissemination of values such as inclusion, equality, peace and the right of access to services for citizens of all ages, cultures, nationalities, religions or socio-economic backgrounds
- Foster dialogue between different cultures, between people with different experiences and paths of life, with different lifestyles and nationalities, to encourage inclusion and the solution of common problems
- Encouraging businesses and people to use sustainability as a principle to inspire change and continuous improvement
- foster collaboration between local and international authorities, connecting international partnerships with the local community, fostering exchanges of good practices, knowledge and co-designed events to promote and pursue the purpose of the association
- To help create companies and organizations open to exchange with foreign countries able to seize opportunities on the Single European market.