Digital Pop-up Shop Platform for CCS professionals and Artists
Throughout the whole of Europe, cultural and creative sectors (along with the tourism sector) are among the most affected by the current Covid-19 crisis. Jobs are at great risk, ranging from 0.8% to 5.5% of employment across OECD regions. The DiGiPORT project will aim to equip adult trainers and adult education organisations and enable them to support CCS professionals and artists in developing the necessary digital and entrepreneurial skills. This will allow them to ensure their sustainability and, also, enhance their resilience towards similar challenges and crises.
Aim of the project
DiGiPORT project aims to develop and establish a pan-European online platform that will allow CCS professionals and artists to establish their own digital pop-up shops, through which they will be able to promote their work and reach out to their target groups. DIGIPORT project partners will adopt an innovative methodology for the successful overall implementation of the project as well as of the specific tasks and activities.
Partner organisations will also benefit from the DiGiPORT project’s results and outputs by enriching their portfolio of available training materials and resources that they can apply in their everyday operation and increase the added value of the services they offer to their target groups.
- An innovative training material aiming to develop and enhance the digital and entrepreneurial skills of CCS professionals/artists operating mainly in the creative arts sector;
- An online content pan-European platform that will allow CCS professionals/artists to create their own digital pop-up shops, through which they will be able to promote work and reach out to target groups;
- interactive Toolkit for adult educators, adult education organisations and any other relevant interested party which shall include all aforementioned tools and materials and ensure a high level of accessibility and transferability of the project’s outputs and outcomes.
- Duration 24 months, 01/01/2022 to 31/12/2024
- ID 2021-1-FR01-KA220-ADU-000035172 AGREEMENT
ENG TO DO
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.