The project’s main aims and goals focuses around the EU Youth Strategy and the European Youth Goals, in particular: Connecting EU with Youth, Equality of All Genders, Information & Constructive Dialogue, Space and Participation for All and Youth Organisations & European Programmes, who combat different forms of discrimination and encourage young people’s right to equal access of opportunities and facilitate their transition to adulthood, including in the civic life, at school and in the world of work.
Aim of the project
Our mission with the Espolitica EU project is to raise awareness of gender equality by encouraging young women to participate in civic, economic, social and political fields, and to develop an international network of organisations, with similar goals.
Objectives and aims of this project:
- Create a campaign to raise awareness of European policy agendas in youth, especially equality of all genders while creating space for dialogue and participation for all.
- Create an international network of informal schools of politics for young women in 9 different countries around Europe to cooperate and share good practices and tools.
- Reach at least 150 young women from different partner countries to support them and encourage their peers in their local communities.
- Strengthen leadership capacities and female representation in decision-making positions, so they lead and manage their own projects according to their local specific needs.
- Duration 12 months, 1 January 2022 – 31st December 2022
- ID ERASMUS-YOUTH-2022-CSC-OG — Civil society cooperation in the field of Youth
ENG TO DO
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.