At the beginning of 2020, when most world companies had to stop or adapt to remote working, a new world of communication was formed. The ability to speak effectively can always overcome a lack of physical contact. This will be achieved by producing an innovative methodology for the transition of non-formal skills in the adult education field of advanced communication and entrepreneurial expertise. The methodology will be established on the foundation of the Non–Formal Education and competence-based approach to the development and consolidation of freshly accomplished skills.
Aim of the project
With a record number of NEETs following the financial and economic crisis, there have been concerns among policymakers that a whole generation of young adults in the EU could remain out of the labour market for years to come. Raise Your Voice deploys an innovative methodology on skills-related transition and considers young adults’ learning cycle dimension through a systematic assessment based on educational, integrational, and creative factors. As part of the development process, the non-hierarchical nature of the co-creation entails a peer-to-peer cooperation process between a group of creators to achieve an innovative methodology that effectively delivers public speaking and entrepreneurial skills to young adults.
The transnational nature of the consortium plays a relevant role for the partners trying to combat the NEETs situation. Partners intend to combine their expertise and their culture’s specificities to create a tool that can be used in the adult education sector across the whole of Europe. The tools will thus take into account each partner country’s culture and will be translated into English and their national language. The transnational cooperation will allow partners to have a wider impact and to reach more beneficiaries through the dissemination of the project’s results through their local, national and international networks.
- The Research Toolkit will include innovative tools. The Toolkit will have an educational approach as it is based on NFE – International Piloting successfully implemented with the involvement of educators/trainers from partner organisations (educators/trainers per country/partner).
- Guidebook providing orientation and methodological guidance for operators implementing entrepreneurial-oriented public speaking involving young adults.
- E-Modules for the self-development of operators and young adults, in the field of public speaking and communication skill development.
- Duration 24 months / 28.02.2022 and ends on 28.02.2024
- AGREEMENT NUMBER 2021-1-DE02-KA220-ADU-000033634
ENG TO DO
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.